Friday, January 2, 2009

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Am watching Star Wars: Clone Wars. Do not know why. It is killing my brain. However, the simultaneous over acting and under acting from one character is very impressive. Most of them just under act, but Anakin's padawan is really going for that combination of under acting, over acting, and just plain bad acting. Seriously, if you're going to have rubbish voice acting, you should at least have good animation, and if you're going to have bad animation, you should at least have good voice actng. Also, why does the guy in the armor sound kind of like James Marsters? I have no idea who he is, but he sounds like James Marsters, and it's making me sad.

Question: I'm kind of coming in in the middle, but why did they give Anakin a padawan? I mean, he beats out Wesley for the title of The Council's Biggest Mistake, why are we giving him a padawan? Also, if she's Anakin's padawan, why is she training with someone else? And why hasn't Anakin made an appearence in the half hour or so I've watched?

Seriously, this is worse than Episodes One, Two, and Three.

I just looked up James Marsters on IMDB. That explains the voice thing. This makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment