Monday, January 5, 2009

Glee! Extreme Glee!

I would like to apologize in advance for the truly terrible grammar this post will likely contain due to excessive squeeage.

I just got my Hannukah present from my grandparents, which I figured would be a Doctor Who dvd. It wasn't.

It was six Doctor Who dvds. One third Doctor, three fifth Doctors, and two seventh Doctors.

  • Carnival of Monsters
  • The Visitation
  • Earthshock
  • The Caves of Androzani
  • Remembrance of the Daleks
  • The Curse of Fenric
The only ones from this list that I've seen are Remembrance of the Daleks and The Curse of Fenric. Glee! I can't wait to see them, and I can't wait to watch Ace on something that isn't an old vhs tape.

I'm currently watching the Three Doctors. After that I had planned to try and find Mind of Evil, but I reckon I'll put that off until sometime tomorrow and watch my dvds. Glee! Excessive glee!

Also, the sentence "It's not helping having the Doctor bickering like a pair of schoolboys." amuses me. I was trying to figure out where the plurals would go in this sentence, and I find this result amusing.

Also, there's a possibility I broke my grandma's ears. I sort of squeeled "thank you" really loudly into the phone a bunch of times, while jumping up and down. I also somehow managed to knock the phone's base off the end table.

No comments:

Post a Comment