Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thus Follows Boringness and Television Rambling

Am watching Twilight Zone marathon. Plan to continue until I fall asleep on the couch. Am no longer being made drowsy by medication, due to the fact that we switched it. Again. Which makes about twice in two weeks. I have no idea what the new ones called, but apparently the old one (which I think I was building up an immunity to anyway) was addictive and stuff, so they didn't want me to keep taking it. So I'm not. And since we switched them again, my migraines have gone down to about 7-9, rather than 8-10. Of course, this coincided pretty much exactly with me getting cramps, so it's not actually conclusive. Also, it is almost 2009!

I've been reading Eureka fics, specifically Jack/Nathan. Query: Can you still spoil something when the season/half season is over? Probably. Anyway, I'm still pissed about it. The contents of the spoiler, I mean. Especially when it had to happen in such a fantastic episode. Seriously, they did this with Atlantis, too. Great episode, can't watch it without getting upset/annoyed/breaking down into floods of tears, depending on my mood/emotional stability. Torchwood, as well. Because she was awesome. Especially in season two. I've found some great AU fics out there though (of Eureka, not Torchwood or Atlantis). Actually, I might try Atlantis again.

Oh, and Leverage? Awesome. Pure awesome. Have not seen the latest episode yet, will tomorrow or the day after. Probably. Possibly.

Oh, and one more thing. There is a possibility that I will shortly be leaving on a trip. I don't know how long it will be or whether I'll be blogging during it. I just know that it could happen, and it will be of considerable length if and when it does happen.

Happy almost new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment