Tuesday, December 16, 2008

DW Fic: Of All the Places

Title: Of All the Places
Disclaimer: I don't own Doctor Who. If I did, I'd...probably still be writing fanfiction, but I wouldn't post it. Also, my name would be in the credits. I know it's hard to tell because they move so fast, but it's not.
Characters: The Doctor, Donna
Summary: Donna wants a meal, but she's not exactly happy with where the Doctor takes her. Mostly dialogue fic.
A/N: I was watching Gordon Ramsey, and there was an episode with a pub on. Then a plotbunny bit me in the foot. It was quite painful.

"Doctor."
"Oh, look at that!"
"Doctor, look at me."
"Blimey, this place is brilliant, isn't it?"
"Doctor-"
"Oh, good, here comes the food."
"Doctor!"
"What?"
"What are we doing here?"
"What do you mean? We've come for a meal."
"Yeah, but here?"
"What?"
"All of the universe, Doctor, and you take me to a bleeding pub."
"Oh, Donna, but this is the place, here, a regular pub, with regular people and regular food. This, this here, this is it, Donna."
Suddenly a scream split the air, and there was a loud crack as a small, slimy alien burst through the kitchen doors.
"And regular aliens?"

No comments:

Post a Comment