Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Boring Real Life Stuff

I'm tired. So. Very. Tired. But I can't sleep, because if I go to sleep now I'll never be up in time for my lesson tomorrow. So I have to stay awake until tonight. I wouldn't be tired if I my migraine hadn't gone up to a ten last night, making it impossible for me to do anything except feel violently ill.

Anyway. I called my friend last night, hopefully she'll call back soon so we can arrange a Dr. Who Marathon. Hopefully. Also, the tutor guy my mom emailed? Hasn't emailed back yet. So she called the principal about it, and the principal was all "six hours in a row like wha?" and so he's gonna get me a different tutor.. He also said that the tutors aren't allowed to work during the winter break, which I don't quite get, but hey, it means I get a holiday. So I'm cool with it.

My cat Pebbles is currently asleep in my dresser drawer. It's unbelievably adorable. Seriously, she's been in there for about an hour, nestled in amongst the clothes. Adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment