Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holidays, Headaches, And Something Else Starting With H

I finally start tutoring tomorrow. Yay! I'm...not as excited as I thought I would be. Partly because I'd rather actually be going back to school, and partly because it requires thinking despite my migraine being pretty much constantly above an eight. And only being able to take codine every six hours. Yeah, the fact that it seems to be (mostly) keeping my migraine from hitting a ten isn't much comfort when I'm lying on the couch groaning and not able to take codine for another two hours. Not that it does much when I do.

Sarah Jane should be back on in a couple of weeks, though- assuming that's what Scifi's SJA marathon signifies. I can't wait! I'll finally be able to actually read all the SJA fanfic I find. In other news, my mind is a sick, disturbing place. How do I know this? Because I read my own writing. Also, I spend much of my time in my mind, and am therefore quite well aquainted with it. More specifically, I know because of a Glitch/Cain fanfic I wrote last night. It was my first time attempting to write anything remotely smutty, and it turned out kind of...weird. I think I made good use of Glitch's zipper, though! It was a lot of fun to write, even if it did end up really sort of...disturbing.

I really need to work on my Last TARDIS series. It's a series of fanfics I'm writing which go through every episode of the new Doctor Who (starting with Rose) from the TARDIS's point of view. Is it odd that the TARDIS is my favorite character in Doctor Who? Anyway, I've only done Rose and The End of the World so far, because I'm trying to do them in order and I'm kind of stuck on the one with Dickens. I'll have to watch it again, see if it inspires me. I really hope it does, because otherwise I'm going to have to go ahead and write ones for The Empty Child and The Doctor Dances. There's a plotbunny for those that's been bothering me since before I wrote the one for Rose. I think it involves the TARDIS thinking Jack is pretty and nice.

Hanukah is in a week. Yay! I'm having a bit of trouble getting excited, mostly due to the fact that I probably won't get to go to the Hanukah party at my synagouge. Or the services, probably. So yeah, I'm kind of sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment