Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stupid Gorram Migraines

So I have a lesson tomorrow, but I'm out of codine, which means there's nothing to take the edge off my pain, which means it's at pretty much a constant ten (at the moment it's down to a high nine, but it's getting worse), which means I don't know if I'll be able to make it. Damn. That's...bad, since it's either my last or my next to last before break. It all depends on how quickly I can get new meds tomorrow- and how quickly they work.

My friend called me back. She's coming over Saturday for a Doctor Who marathon. Yay. I haven't seen her in ages. I miss her so much...I'd literally be bouncing up and down right now if it didn't hurt so much.

I really want to watch Judging Amy. Tonight's Private Practice did not help my Judging Amy craving. Next week's will probably help even less. Darn.

And finally: Soylent Green is people.

No comments:

Post a Comment